Posted on May 14 2015 byin
i tweaked the theme design quite a bit, mostly because it was my first experience with wordpress. Some things were easier than I expected, some were more tricky.
I did a lot of the tweaking by trial and error – mostly error – but got more or less where I wanted to go with a lot of reference to the Solostream support forums.
I have a reasonable understanding of html, a limited understanding of css, and very little knowledge of php, but it’s been achievable. I’ve now got plans for the 2.0 version of the site, which I think will push Blossom a lot further and require me to get someone who knows what they’re doing involved!