Posted on Nov 12 2014 byin Blog Blogs and Blogging Reviews
Do you love writing and blogging? If so, are you interested in brushing up on your skills to be an even better writer? Not everyone can afford to put in the hard time of completing a 4-year degree in English, nor afford the steep tuition fees, so here are some alternative ways to increase your reading, writing, and general knowledge:
1. Read the www.solostream.com blog
2. Signup for some professional development writing courses through your company.
3. Go to your public library and take advantage of any local writer’s resources that can help you get ahead.
4. Listen and ask questions to others in the field, so they can share their experiences.
5. Check out the new FREE ebooks from WordPress U!
If you are thinking what I’m thinking, then option 5, free WordPress U ebooks may be a good solution to help you be a better blogger, and remember, when you want to get the best in premium themes, and business themes, you can count on Solostream.