New WordPress Theme – WP-Launch – Sneak Peek

Well, we’ve been hard at work here at Solostream trying to create some new and innovative WordPress themes. And we thought you might like a sneak peek at one of three that are about to be released. We’re calling this one WP-Launch, and it boasts an incredibly clean and minimalistic design.

wp-launch wordpress theme

We’re still in the final testing stages, but we hope to roll it out before Christmas. Just in time for a good stocking stuffer. Okay, so you can’t really put a WordPress theme in a stocking, but you get the idea.

Update: Looks like this will be rolling out just after the New Year.

You can see it live at the WP-Launch theme demo site.

1. jimmy says:

hello
    just wondering if this theme is close to release as i really want to purchase it. Any rough timelines?

cheers
    jimmy

• Hi Jimmy. It will be released on Monday. Still sorting out a few little bugs.

• jimmy says:

great – a quick question: I hope to use this theme (or sublime) to create a magazine but I do need to display more content on the homepage (particularly at the top)

Is it relatively easy for a novice to remove/replace the slider?

any advice appreciated
        Jimmy

• It’s very easy to remove the slider. You can simply change the setting on the Theme Settings page. As for replacing it, that’s another issue. It depends on what you are replacing it with.

2. Martin says:

This is truely a nice theme. I will be basing my business site on it once it’s released.

Here is a link to a screenshot of my modified homepage while using a test copy of WP-launch, goes to show how flexible Solostream themes really are to customize:

3. Paisley says:

I like this one. Already own 4 themes. Nice and clean. Micheal if I can add something. I know there are plugins available but it will be nice to have a simple contact page included with the themes. I like the idea of a peep at future themes.
    Solostream support makes it worth buying your themes alone.

4. Iskwew says:

I like this one! It’s very clean, looks easy to customise. Like the font you’re using. Rounded corners are good. Like the simplicity of this theme.

Looking forward to seeing it when it’s finished :-)

5. Excellent! Fantastic solostream series.. Nice coding.. Thanks guys..

6. nice theme for one who is looking for a professional looking theme

7. chris says:

nice new theme, probably will buy it bought your last 10 or so themes.

8. Ahmed says:

The design is Super clean But you must think more about integrate twitter in your designs

You know twitter became one of the most popular social networks

I’d love to add it to my site once it done

Ahmed

9. Iskwew says:

You need a login to that site, and it’s not possible to register for it.

10. chris says:

link requires you to login