New WordPress Theme: WP-Prosper

WP-Prosper is the latest and greatest offering to join our growing stable of WordPress themes. Like all of our recent themes, WP-Prosper is a flexible theme that’s loaded with options and multiple home page layouts, as well as a clean, professional design to make your WordPress site really pop.

Here are just a few of the options. First, we’ve given you not one but two different featured content gliders; a narrow one and a wide one. We also added a nice little YouTube videos widget that you can simply drag and drop into your sidebar or footer. The the other addition is a simple Sales Page template that you can use to create a sales page or squeeze page. You can see all these options displayed on the demo site.

And of course, with the recent release of WordPress 3.0, we have integrated support for the slick, new WordPress menu system. I just posted a demo video on YouTube, so pop on over to the WP-Prosper sales page and check it out if you want to get a closer look.

1. Vinny C says:

Do your templates come with demo XML files?

2. Very nice looking theme. I love it.

3. I’m willing to buy but there is one question left. What’s is the ouptut of the subscribe bar in the right sidebar? I would like to make it a subscribe to my newsletter (MailChimP) field?. Is that possible?

4. Daniel says:

Hi,

I really like prosper because of the versatility of the ad space. My blog is going to have multiple contributors. I noticed that you have an author bio page. Can there be multiple author bio pages for multiple contributors? Can you please give me some insights as to what it will take to give multiple bloggers the ability to post their contributions? Will I need a plug in for that?

Lastly, if you could check out my beta site at Yogamodern.com and let me know how difficult it would be to implement a similar color scheme, that would be great. (I understand that I can adjust the colors, but is it flexible enough to pull of a totally unique color scheme?)

Thanks!

Daniel

• Hi Daniel. There will be an author page for each one of your contributors. You just need to add each one as a user in your wordpress control panel. If you know CSS reasonably well, you can match the color scheme pretty closely. Otherwise, the theme settings page will allow you to change font color, link color, body background color and header background color.

5. Jim Arthur says:

Do you have any plans to offer WP-Prosper in colors other than black?

It’s a gorgeous theme, and the addition of a salesletter page template is extremely appealing to me.

I just find all that black at the top of the page not quite right for my readers …(90% female).

Thanks!

Best of luck with all your designs

Jim Arthur

• Thanks for the kind words Jim. It’s pretty easy to change those colors. Someone is our forum could help you with that, or I’d be happy to give you some guidance myself if you decide to buy.

6. Jamie says:

I really like the look of this theme and my finger is hovering over the buy button – one question though.
    Is the dark area at the top a bit of ccs or is it a background image as I would like to place an image there – is that possible?

cheers
    Jamie
    (wp-magazine basic owner since new)

• Hi Jamie. The dark gray area at the top is CSS background color. You could easily place a background image there as well. In fact, I just gave someone in our forum directions how to do that. It’s pretty easy.

7. Tom says:

Hi MP!

Is i possible to put the featured content slide into “slide mode”? So that the content slides automatically thru the content?/articles as i WP-Ellie?

8. Martin says:

Nice to see the new menu system added. The sales template is a great idea! I think this is one of the best looking Solostream templates to date, very smooth looking imo…

9. wpclubs says:

Wow, the theme is very clean and professional. This is fitted for all sites may it be a blog, business, magazine or portfolio. Congratulations with this theme and good luck!