SoloStream encourages the submission of articles that bear directly on WordPress, WordPress Web Marketing, WordPress Web Design, WordPress Hosting and WordPress SEO. Our submission guidelines have been carefully prepared to facilitate the editorial process of publishing articles online. Therefore, please observe the following formatting instructions carefully.
The article should be prepared according to the following guidelines:
1. The length of article normally 2000 but should not exceed 2500 words, including abstract and notes.
2. Do not include the author’s name or any other identifying information. Any identifying reference in the end notes should be left blank.
3. Please submit texts in MS Word, Rich Text Format (RTF), or Word-perfect. PDF files are not acceptable.
4. File names should not contain spaces. They may contain letters, numbers, hyphens (-) and underscores (_). No other punctuation is allowed. Files must have the three-letter file extension identifying the file type (i.e. .rtf, .wpd, .doc)
5. SoloStream Accept both Paid & Free articles. you can post the article on our Helpdesk area, www.solostream.com/helpdesk without any cost [With1 Do-follow link & Without Images]. if you want to post on our main site www.solostream.com/blog it will be $150/article [1 Do-follow link & With 3 Images].
Please note, once you submit your article it will be pending for evaluation with our compliance team and they will publish the same as soon as possible.
If you have any comments or queries please do let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org