Posted on Aug 14 2006 by Alistair Barnett in Blogs and Blogging
If you really want to pump up the traffic to your blog or website, at least temporarily, just get a link from any of the Technorati Top 100 bloggers. No, it’s not easy, but here are ten ways that might gitterdun for ya.
Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for any legal action taken against you as a result of using these tactics.
2. Take a photo of yourself wearing a rubber nose and send it to any Technorati Top 100 blogger who likes that kind of thing.
4. Create some cool, ingenius gadget hack, and send it to any Technorati Top 100 blogger who loves to write about cool, ingenius gadget hacks.
5. Launch a cool, new Web 2.0 company or application and have it reviewed by any Technorati Top 100 blogger who reviews cool, new Web 2.0 companies and applications.
6. Pick your favorite Technorati Top 100 blogger, and start stalking him (or her). Just make sure you get that all-important link before they lock you up and throw away the key.
7. Write anything that makes life easier for iPod users, and send it to any Technorati Top 100 blogger who likes to publish stuff that makes life easier for iPod users.
8. If you happen to get your hands on any embarrassing photos of A-list celebs, publish them on your blog, then send the link to your favorite Technorati Top 100 blogger who thrives on publishing such photos.
9. Pick your favorite Technorati Top 100 blogger, and name him or her your “Wanker of the Day.”
10. Write a blog post in the form of a list, and submit it to any Technorati Top 100 blogger who happens to be running a group writing project about blog posts in the form of a list.