WP-Responsive Premium WordPress Theme

Solostream is pleased to announce the release of WP-Responsive, a new premium WordPress theme designed mainly for folks who have or want to launch a business website. As its name suggests, this theme responds to your visitor’s screen size. That way, your site looks great on all sorts of devices – from laptops and desktops to tablets (e.g. iPads) and smartphones (e.g. iPhones).

If you’re already a Solostream Premium Themes member, you can find the download link on the member’s page after you login.

Check out the demo site here

wp-responsive premium wordpress theme

1. Len says:

Hello!

I love your theme, however, my current client does NOT need it to be responsive. Can I disengage that somehow?

Thanks so much!

2. markus says:

hi, maybe i’ll buy this great theme!
    my only concern atm is, that the menu doesn’t really work on touch-devices.
    at least on http://wp-responsive.solostreamsites.com/ it doesn’t work…
    or is there an option to render the menu in an other way than on non-touch-devices?

and is there a video or screenshots of the backend settings?
    thx in advance!

3. Trung Nguyen says:

I’ll introduce this theme to my friend, I only love responsive themes, thanks, well done :)

4. Affan Ruslan says:

Great work guys. I love that the theme have Category Post Widget :D

5. andreio says:

WP Responsive is seems to be a cool and clean looking theme, and the demo looks great on my IPad2 … IT is also featured on Kreativ theme … Congrats!

6. Chris Maxcer says:

Hi Michael!
    I purchased WP-Vibe a while back, and I’ve been lurking around Solostream as I look for a new theme for a different site . . . and stumbled upon WP-Responsive. You show it off as being business-focused and ready, but is there any reason why it wouldn’t work good for a content site, say one with 1-5 article posts a day, plus forum traffic, of course.

Also, it looks like your demo with the Forums page uses bbpress, yes?

Can you post or email me a screenshot of your settings pages in the WordPress dashboard?

Your slider lets you use both posts and pages — that’s awesome — but I’m also wondering about how you determine what else shows up on the home page . . . for instance, is:

“Introducing WP-Response” | “Read More About Us” | “Some of Our Finest Work” . . . are these three spots for regular blog posts? And the Subscribe, Recent Blog Posts, and Connect . . . are those widget spots?

Thanks!

–Chris

• Sure, you could use it as a content site.

Yes, Forums use bbPress plugin.

Screenshot: http:www.solostream.com/settings.jpg

The home page shown on the demo site uses the Alternate Home page template. The three columns you see are widgetized areas, so everything below the slider is a widget.

• Chris Maxcer says:

Sweet!

I just noticed that you changed the look of the home page on the demo — thanks! I’m 90% on my way to an upgrade. Thanks!

–Chris

7. Laur says:

Looks very good, I have got several ideas on how to use it but will wait till “go-getters” try it out and leave some testimonials.

8. Nice theme, Thank you so much.

9. John says:

Nice theme – considering a switch from Posterous to WordPress but will need something like this. Can you recommend a hosting company where I can publish this theme to without requiring much technical know-how? Thanks, John

10. ondiz says:

Very nice but why you not consider to use html5 tags in your new themes?!

Tnx
    ONdiZ

11. Very timely Michael as I’ve just started building Mobile Friendly sites in HTML having not found a workable WP dedicated theme.

12. Chris says:

Will this new theme work with a WP multisite installation? Thank you!

13. Martin says:

Great looking theme, the demo site looks great on my mobile, ipad and desktop.

It’s good to see Solostream pushing the boundaries!

14. Jack Alan says:

How much?

Purchased Genisus from you
    haven’t used could I get credit towards a
    purchase?

15. gogginsa says:

Looks totally awesome. Must say very tempted to switch from Da Vinci to this.