While selecting a web host, most of you consider plans, prices and reviews. But, the most important consideration – software each host uses is often overlooked. It is important to think about this factor because it has an impact on your interaction with your provider.
Being a customer, you will be looking for an option that is powerful as well as easy to use and this is the point where cPanel gets highlighted. No it isn’t the only option available but yes, it is most popular one due to the ease of use and wide range of features it offers.
cPanel is commonly used term in web hosting niche. Basically, it is the control panel that is used for file management, account security, and many other functions. It has a graphical user interface along with automation tool for making the process of hosting a website simple. It is built with many user friendly features which are important to know.
This feature of cPanel allows you to access multiple communication platforms and settings, and also offers the flexibility to create business email accounts, delete accounts, email messaging, email filtering, email forwarding, filter creation, and automatic spam blocking.
With the file management feature, the complete information on the website is organized on the server, so that managing files becomes easy and user friendly. Formation of subdomains, multiple domains, access to FTP servers, file backup, and disk space are some of the most notable benefits of this cPanel.
Usually, webmasters use on hosting account for multiple sites or for setting up subdomains and redirects. You can manage your subdomains and redirects with this feature. It includes addon domains, DNS manager, aliases, preview website and redirects.
This is multipurpose feature of cPanel that offers control over your blogs, forums, online chats, shopping carts and other related features. You can easily install different types of software with the help of this feature.
While running a website, you will need to track the performance of it. Therefore, you will need some metric to track it. This cPanel feature enables you to get an access to powerful insights for making better decisions about your website’s working. Common modules of it include Awstats, CPU, Bandwidth, Concurrent Connection Usage, Raw Access, Errors and Visitors.
When you have an online website, security is a big concern. This becomes essential if you are storing sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, or financial information of your customers. With this module, you will able to track the key security settings for your hosting account. It includes Lets Encrypt, Hotlink Protection, Leech Protection, IP Blocker, SSH Access, Two-Factor Authentication, SSL/TLS, ModSecurity, Leech Protection and Manage API Tokens.
- File Modules
As cPanel is popular even, cPanel web hosting is popular. There are plenty of web hosts that offer cPanel web hosting. Let’s learn about the best cPanel web host of India, MilesWeb.
MilesWeb was founded in 2012 and is an Indian web hosting company. Today, they cater over 20,000 customers. They offer different types of web hosting services to fulfil the needs of all types of businesses. These include cPanel hosting, dedicated, reseller, VPS, cloud, WordPress and application hosting. They have an excellent customer team that has years of experience in the web hosting niche. They are always available to resolve their customers’ queries via live chat and email.
Moreover, they guarantee an uptime of 99.95% with their Tier-3 and Tier-4 datacenters. In case after trying their services for some day, you feel that they aren’t able to complete your hosting needs, you can claim for refund. They allow you to claim for the refund within 30 days of service purchase.
cPanel Web Hosting Plans
- Free Domain Registration: MilesWeb offers you a free domain name with their cPanel web hosting plans.
- Free Website Migration: They help in migrating your website with all your data security at free of cost.
- Pure SSD Storage: They offer SSD storage on their servers as it boosts the performance of your website by 200% as compared to HDDs.
- Free SSL Certificate: Your website’s data will remain secure as they offer free SSL certificate with the web hosting plans. It will also boost your website’s ranking in Google and increase your visitors’ trust.
- Secure Email Accounts: They enable you to create unlimited email accounts. They support IMAP/POP3 accounts and allow customization of spam filtering, setting email forwarding, etc. with webmail.
- cPanel Control Panel: Your website management is made easy by cPanel. You get tools to manage your website, emails, domains, sub-domains and databases.
- 1-Click Installer: With the 1-click installer tool, you can install over 400 applications just within few minutes with 1-click. You can install applications such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- Free Website Builder: It is very easy to build your website with the help of website builder tool.
- Website Backup and Restore: They offer automated daily cloud backup that enables you to take the backup of your folders, files and databases. But you need to pay charges apart from the plan you purchase for this feature.
- Built-in Page Caching: With the help of xCache, APC and OpCache the page load speed of your website increases.
- Latest PHP and MySQL: You get a highly secure and stable environment for your website with the latest versions of PHP and MySQL databases.
- Datacenter Choice: Their servers are housed in the state-of-the-art datacenter facility that have multi-tiered network. You are allowed to select the server location as per your target audience.
cPanel makes your website management very easy by offering you plenty of features and tools. MilesWeb cPanel is the best option to go with if you are looking for cPanel web hosting provider.