Changing the Nameservers at GoDaddy
- Log into your GoDaddy Account
- Select the domain you want to manage by clicking the Manage button
- Under Additional Settings click Manage DNS
- Scroll down to the Nameservers section and click Change
- Switch the dropdown from Default to Custom and under Nameservers fill in the InMotion Hosting Nameserver information: ns1.inmotionhosting.com and ns2.inmotionhosting.com
- Click Save
Congratulations, now you know how to update your Nameservers with GoDaddy to point to InMotion Hosting!