3 months, 3 weeks ago moorewalterModerator
Social media is such a massive part of you do, not just in the capacity of providing a comprehensive and clear equestrian social media plan and package to select clients, but in the Supercharges and Small Mastermind groups as well.
Social media plays a clinical role in our lives, regardless of your type of business. In some ways, country, equine and equestrian brands are lagging a little behind the commercial curve. But, if you want to surge ahead with your equestrian social media directives for your business, switch to Instagram, the reigning king of social media.
- If you let folks in on your social media, behind the scenes and similar content can make a dramatic difference to your account.
- In addition to being an endless source of superb content, it’s also a fantastic way of connecting with your followers and fans in a manner that’s relatable and real.
- Staying authentic and unfiltered is also very important.
How to market your brand?
With over 800 million active users, Instagram comes second to Facebook in respect of numbers or social following. With the highest engagement proportion for all social media platforms, for every 500 people seeing a shopper’s post, you can expect 20 to like the photo.
60% of users are female, while 40% are male. 55% are in the age group of 18-29 and 98% of users use mobile. You’ve 33% rural folks and 66% urbanites. The sheer ratio and size of users on Instagram prove that you can reach almost any demographic.
- Easy to scroll and simple, IG is extremely user-friendly. You’ve captions 3-liner captions, with the remaining expanding when you press to ‘see more’. A video lasts up to one minute.
- You can post direct links in your bio, which bolsters your account to reflect more about your brand.
- Instagram uses a terrific algorithm that shows you the content you’ll like. It invariably prioritizes high-class content. Presaging this backdrop, it’s prudent to keep an equine account business-centric and horse-oriented.
- Following your values is important because you must showcase your culture and business values through your posts.
- If you sell Equine analgesics, users will love caring pictures of healthy and active horses.
- Utilizing your stories is equally crucial as over 200 individuals see ‘stories’ regularly. You can advertise your blog posts, products and services through your stories, directing traffic to your concerned website.
- You can fuse them with snaps of your horse to create and sustain interest.
Some pivotal pointers
As a professional and serious equestrian, you probably use social media as a tool to promote your humble business. If your quest is to build your social media image and brand, the best way to perceive the digital TMI world is to see it through the lens of an online community.
- You must participate in the fold/community because you want others to react, feel, and engage in your post.
- If you want more likes and followers, then you need to appeal to their interests. You can obviously sign up for Stormlikes.com to get real likes.
- Another great method to engage followers and participate in the equestrian community is to share third-party content.
If you’re a sponsored brand or rider, you shouldn’t wear or carry a competitor’s product in your pictures. It’s also crucial to know your domains.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.