Our world is continuously progressing with innovations all over the world. In the past, the most noticeable inventions were wheel and electricity. Today, we are dealing with hi-tech gadgets. In this article, we shall discuss about 10 greatest technological inventions. Here they are:
- Cellular Phones: Communication is a key to success whether we talk about wars or relationships. Today, cellphones offer cellular phone users instantaneous and uninterrupted communication. Smart cellphones are high in demand, as they can help cellular phone users to take a person or a group on a video call. Messaging is one of the most significant features of cellular phones.
- Microwave Owen: Microwave Owen is an invention that has proven to be a game changer in terms of food preparation and office break room. This invention has modernized the way we eat. Moreover, it allows individuals in home to prepare meals quicker and conveniently.
- GPS (Global Positioning System): The ground position of an object can be discovered through GPS. The technology, GPS was first used by United States (US) military in the year, 1960; and it expanded into civilian use over the upcoming two decades. GPS receivers nowadays are embraced in many commercial products, such as automobiles, smartphones, and exercise watches.
- Personal Computer (PC): PC is one of the greatest inventions of technology. You can perform various tasks using a PC. You can listen to songs, watch movies, utilize the internet, create and save documents, and perform a lot of other useful things on a PC. As the time is passing by, usage of PCs in home is continuously increasing.
- Digital Music: Music has entertained the world with its presence for thousands of years, and digital music has improved the quality of sound and sharing ability. In a matter of time, digital music may replace records and cassette tapes.
- Computer Mouse: Computer mouse is an invention that is, often overlooked and taken for granted. This invention was invented in 1964 by Douglas Engelbart, a radar technician. The computer mouse allows us to utilize many options, which are a part of computer.
- Internet: One of the breakthrough technologies of the modern world is internet. Internet was made available to the public in 1990, though it was invented in the end of 1960s. Searching information on the internet and communicating with people online are two very useful functions of the internet.
- Remote Controls: Remote controls have also made our lives easier. We can change TV (TeleVision) channels without moving an inch from remote control. There are also several other options that remote control provides to TV viewers.
- Digital Cameras: Numerous people admire digital cameras, because they help individuals to capture sentimental moments and personal adventures. Digital cameras play a significant role in recording history, in general. These cameras process photos quickly, so they are preferred by most photographers for taking photos.
- Video Conferencing: Video conferencing has become possible today, and you need to thank technology for that. People can take the people of their desire on a conference call if they want to communicate with them.
Alina Olive is a “Marketing Executive”. She also works as a part-time writer in help with assignment writing company. She is very much addicted to technology; therefore, she contributes to the internet by publishing articles on technology.