WP-Elegance – Premium WordPress Theme

WP-Elegance Premium WordPress Themes

WP-Elegance is the latest addition to our collection of Premium WordPress Themes. With this latest offering, our mission was to give you the power and flexibility of our popular WP-DaVinci framework all wrapped up in a sexy design that exudes style, grace and beauty. Time will tell how well we did of course, but we’re very happy with the result, and the initial feedback has been overwhelmingly positive.

As I said, WP-Elegance is more than just a pretty face. You also get a powerful theme settings panel (click thumbnail to the right) that makes it simple to customize the look and feel with the click of your mouse. Not to mention the multiple post and page layouts that can be controlled on a post-by-post or page-by-page basis. That’s not all, of course. Among the many other options, you also get:

• 10 built-in color options (that are easy to modify via the theme setting page).
  • Multiple featured content modules.
  • Multiple built-in banner ad spaces.

Go ahead, and check out the full list of options here. We think you’ll be impressed.

1. Lisa says:

Hello,

I am creating a business-type website (not a blog) and am excited about WP-Elegance because I think it would be great for what I am doing, given the alternative “business” homepage layout you offer (thanks!!).

I’m wondering if you can help me envision how this will work so I can make sure WP-Elegance is right for our needs before I buy it. If so, I would really appreciate it.

I would like to create several Pages in WordPress with our content (as opposed to Posts). I want to group the pages into their own categories and subcategories, have those categories/subcategories displayed in the Top Nav menu bar, and have visitors access our Pages through the Top Nav category menu.

Will this be possible? Perhaps it’s an elementary question, and I’m sure it’s easily answered if you already have WP-Elegance and are able to see/use it. But I ask because in WordPress, it seems like Categories are designed to be used/associated with Posts, not Pages. And I think I will really need to create Pages with our business-type content, not Posts.

So, can I build a site mostly of Pages, associate those Pages with Categories/subcategories I’ve created, display my Categories/subcategories in the Top Nav menu bar, and have my Pages accessed through that Top Nav Category menu bar using WordPress and WP-Elegance?

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your insight.

• WordPress does not allow you to assign categories or tags to Pages; only Posts. There may be a plugin available in the WordPress plugin directory that adds that functionality, but I’ve not looked for one.

• Lisa says:

Thank you so much for the quick response.

I have a few more Qs:

1. In Appearance–> Menus, is there a custom menus box that will allow you to create custom menus? And, is there a Theme Locations box that allows you to set one of your custom menus for use as your Primary Navigation?

2. In Appearance–> Menus, is there a Pages box that allows you to add Pages you’ve created to one of your custom menus?

3. In Appearance–> Menus–> in the custom menus box, can you arrange the menu items you’ve added into the order you wish to display them by dragging and dropping them on top of one another? And, can you create sub-menu items by dragging and dropping items “hierarchically”–that is–dragging an item into a slightly right-tabbed position below another item?

4. It looks like static Pages created in WP-Elegance do not automatically display dates/times of publishing the way Posts do. Is this correct?

I really appreciate your help and time with all of my questions! I hope they prove helpful to others checking this theme out.

2. Tanya Marie says:

Can you please answer my questions. I’m going to buy this blog but I just need these answered first.

Thanks so much!

• Apologies Tanya. I did answer your questions, but somehow the answers ended up in the wrong place. I’ve posted them again below.

1. On your premium edition, what does it mean to have “Unlimited use on all your sites”?

It means you can use the theme on any number of sites that you own.

2. Will I be able to incorporate “Share this” icon options, so readers can “share” on their facebook & twitter accounts from every/or each individual post if they want to?
      I’d really love them to have the option to do so…

Yes, there are several plugins that will add that functionality for you very easily.

3. And lastly, Do I have the option not to upload any advertisments or ads on my blog if I don’t want to but change my mind later?

Advertisements are strictly optional. You decide if you want to show them or not and you decide what ads you’d like to show.

4. I really want a photo background with the fade overlay & these exact colors. Just like this link below:
      Is this possible to achieve with your Elegance blog? Or will my color options be limited in any way?

You can do an image background if you like, but the content/page background is white. If you really want to, I can tell you how to make it transparent like the example site, but from a design and usability standpoint, it’s something I’d strongly recommend you NOT to do. It makes the copy too hard to read, and that will cost you readers.

• Tanya Marie says:

Thanks so much… I’ll definitely be buying soon! :)

3. Tanya Marie says:

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for answering my questions. I just have a few more. Sorry I’m totally new to all this.

I’d really love them to have the option to do so…

Thanks so much!! :)

4. Tanya Marie says:

Hi Michael,

Sorry I’m very new to this but your elegance blog looks so amazing. I really want my blog to charcoal grey, white & hot pink in colors.

Is this possible to customize the colors & put in my logo & such?

Thanks so much!

Tanya :)

5. Tristan says:

Very nice theme, btw; background for the setting available?

6. Suren H says:

WP Elegance is unlike other blogs. Great Features and options with newly designed social networking icons. :-)

Good Work!

7. chris says:

nice work :) another beauty, didnt hear from you guys in a while, was wondering when the next baby would be released ;)