New WordPress Theme: WP-Inspired

WP-Inspired is the latest premium WordPress theme to roll off the production lines here at Solostream. If you take a gander at the screenshot (and demo site) you’ll notice WP-Inspired offers a few more splashes of color than some of our other recent themes like WP-Prosper and WP-Glide. In fact, we’ve given you ten different color options with this theme, and they’re all easily accessible via the theme settings page.

Like most of our recent themes, WP-Inspired is loaded with options. Multiple home page layouts, two featured content gliders, social networking account integration, recent photos galleries and a YouTube videos widget are just a few of the little nuggets you’ll have to play with. Be sure to take a peek at demo video on the WP-Inspired sales page to get the full run-down. Go ahead. Get Inspired.

1. Fantastic Themes. I’m going to add it to my Premium WordPress Theme Showcase.

I’ve only just found your site. It looks like i’ve been missing out!

2. RealMoney says:

This is Theme is fantastic! Compliment!

3. I like these new templates, especially the social networking interface and Youtube feature! They saved me hours of programming time.

4. bella says:

Can the WP-inspired use for commercial site which combine with wp commerce. ?
    is WP-inspired a multipage ?
    I’m a new commer who want buy a good wp themes 4 online business !

5. cool theme. very inspiring theme for inspired people

6. Alex Cooper says:

Fantastic Themes. I’m going to add it to my Premium WordPress Theme Showcase.

I’ve only just found your site. It looks like i’ve been missing out!

7. amik says:

nice n cool color blend

8. Very innovative theme. Perfect for people who want to change it up all the time.

9. Ahmed says:

Man you really getting better Excellent work

Regards

10. Iskwew says:

Ah. This theme looks very good indeed! Could be used for a lot of blogs and home pages.